Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Chapter

(Thanks Mom!)

It's time for a new chapter in my life, it might just be the last semester of my undergrad career at UNM! While I am waiting to find out if I have to take an anthropology class and/or another history, I am hoping that I do not. In the mean time, the spring semester starts tomorrow and I am taking 18 hours, so I thought that today I should FINALLY take down the Christmas tree, and clean up a little before my life is consumed by lots and lots of homework. 
I have started decorating for Valentine's Day, with two of these wreaths, one which is hanging outside and one in our living room, and I am thinking about making some heart garland (even though Carlos will be anything but excited to see pink hearts hanging around in our house). I am also, trying to think of any new ideas for sewing projects...
-Jamie

P.S. Check out A Beautiful Mess for great sewing basics! I found it very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment