Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wish List

Cooperative Canvas Ankle Strap $34 Urban Outfitters


Today started at 5:30am with a walk in the park with my favorite little black schnauzer, Bo. After that Carlos, Bo and I ate breakfast at one of favorite neighborhood places, Java Joes. It was a nice start to a busy day off. I then stopped by the mall, Target, and Costco in search for some things Carlos needs for my friends wedding this weekend (he is taking the photos for her big day). This was all before my 2pm hair appointment with the great Lauren Thompson at Inspire Salon (Downtown location), where she touched up my color and styled my hair in the most adorable way possible! No wonder I go back to her time and time again!  
I made pork chops for dinner with tortellini on the side, which was then followed by a nap on the couch and a glass of chocolate milk for dessert. But since my grandma called and woke me up, I have been lusting after two specific items that I want to buy asap. What do you think?



Hi- Low Maxi Dress Target $27.99
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment