Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thoughts..



I just wanted to say hello, I have been so busy this week and can't wait til a much more relaxing week next week! My Uncle made me a bench for christmas from some wood that he and my grandpa found. It has been sitting between the kitchen and living room as a landing spot for my books and purse, and Carlos has been lining up his shoes under neath. We made a trip to a fabric store this week, where we bought some great bright yellow and white chevron fabric which we are going to add to the top with a cushion, and paint it a charcoal gray. I don't know when we are going to do this little DIY but, I can't wait. I bought extra fabric, to make a couple pillows and I am very excited to see what other inspirations arise while doing these small projects! Have a wonderful weekend!!
-Jamie
My new favorite pattern... I would love it all over house!! 
These cases are from Etsy.. and I can't wait to buy one!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment