Friday, May 25, 2012

Color!



Bo smelling the flowers 
Summer unofficially starts this weekend with Memorial Day Weekend, while we remember those who have served for our country, we will be BBQ'ing and relaxing. This week my Uncle Michael bought me some flowers and planted them in a large pot that he had laying around his yard for my birthday. There were a few flowers that were left over so I bought a couple bright yellow pots at Target which were on sale for $2 each! I couldn't be happier how they have brightened up our little courtyard. Beyond, the bright new flowers, I have been loving color everywhere, yellow to be more specific! 
Thank you Carlos! I love my new shoes, they go with everything!!

An adorable dress great for summer parties.
BoBo actually posed for the camera, something he never does...

Have a great weekend! 
-Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment