Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birthday Weekend & Relaxation

Adorable!
My birthday was great, I was surprised with many things at home from Carlos, my parents bought me a Bern helmet, and my brother and sister-in-law bought me a mason jar soap dispenser, that is now in my kitchen. Yesterday my dad and I had a BBQ to celebrate our birthday where we were able to hang out and relax with friends and family, overall a great birthday this year! 
This afternoon when I was reading some of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess posted a handful of new posts since the last time read. Elsie and Emma are inspiring in every way! Check out their trip to Hawaii, their newest Sister Style, and my favorite is that Elsie is featured on this months issue of Momentum magazine! I can't wait to buy the issue. 
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!


Thanks Mom & Dad!


REI here I come!


-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment