Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome Back!

Carlos caught Bo licking his chops :)


Thank you to everyone who has stopped by while I have not been writing, it was a nice surprise to see how many people have checked it out, and I am sorry for not writing. This summer FLEW by, I can not believe it is already September! UNM is back in session and I have not been this busy in a long time! This summer I picked up a second job at a golf course, it is only seasonal (thank goodness)! But if both of my jobs and school couldn't have been enough, I got an internship!!! Yes, that makes THREE jobs! But with the golf season ending soon, everything will settle down soon. My internship is with a local organic farm, Valle Encantado, I am very excited for this opportunity and what it could lead to. In the meantime I wanted to share a few pictures from this summer. 
-Jamie

Ready to go on a bike ride!

Dear Carlos, this is for you <3
My Boys


Isabella and I at the Natural History Museum 
Such great beer. 


We were able to plant flowers and enjoy some rain!



Carlos had a birthday!



My favorite summer hat 


BoBo 

Pretty flowers BoBo and I saw on an afternoon walk

One Sunday I made a yummy cherry pie





Yes! It really makes a difference in our relationship 


Hanging out in my Vibram toe shoes at Marble Brewery. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the internship! I love reading your blog and seeing all our cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete