Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday!

A couple days ago making pumpkin muffins, with sprinkles :)
Today is Isabella's birthday! Carlos and I could not ask for a better niece in the whole wide world! I met miss Izzy when she was only 2 years old and couldn't pronounce my name, and now she is all grown up and in kindergarten! I can not believe how time flies. I dedicate this post to the birthday girl, who has made our lives full of love! We love you Isabella, HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!!
-Jamie

Time to put them in the oven!
This summer at the Natural History Museum
Summer 2011 w/ Uncle Carlos at a baseball game
Laughing because she didn't think I could make us blue. (Her favorite color)

Isabella on her 3rd birthday. 

Matching shoes 
I saved the BEST for last. This is my favorite picture of Isabella and I, 4 years ago. 



No comments:

Post a Comment