Monday, June 11, 2012

Laguna Hills...


...Here I come! Wednesday my mom and I are flying out to Laguna Hills to visit my family because my cousin is graduating from high school. I can't wait to go to H&M, Zara, and Ikea, three stores that we do not have here in the Land of Enchantment. I will have one day to go shopping, and my cousins know that I am looking forward to those stores in particular. Other than cleaning the house, and planning on a few dishes that I will have pre made for Carlos to eat while I am gone, I am distracted by our front room. It it the first thing that you see when you walk into our house, and it consists of everything that was in our garage from our old house. We are in need of ORGANIZATION!!!!! My first reacting is to buy storage boxes and stack them from floor to ceiling which I then want to hide behind a curtain. but I am wondering if this will really solve my problem????

IT IS MY GOAL TO ORGANIZE THAT ROOM BEFORE THE FALL SEMESTER STARTS!!! Wish me luck, and please send me any tips that you may have!!
-Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment