Monday, April 9, 2012

Should I Cut My Hair?

Again, I am sorry for not writing, but between the Easter weekend, school, and work... and not to forget trying to get settled in our new place... I have been crazy busy. But I have been thinking about cutting my hair. I used to have short hair, and for the last three years I have been growing it out. My curls are not as defined when my hair is long, and it gets frizzy much easier, not too mention that amount of hair product that I go through when it's long. But what is your opinion, I want to cut it in about a month when I get my roots done... 
-Jamie
Celebrating my 21st birthday, in Fort Collins

Summer of 2009 in Rome

College Orientation w/ my parents - 18years old
I got a couple pictures off my Facebook when my hair was short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment