Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I have the BEST valentine all year long!

You know you had a good Valentines Day when you get to eat chocolate kisses for breakfast! Valentines Day is far from one of my favorite holidays, but at the end of the day I do love receiving cards from those I love! There is one thing that I look forward to every Valentines day, and that is the roses that my dad has gotten me every year! I was worried that he wouldn't get me any this year since it is the first Valentines day I have not lived at home, but he still did, thanks Dad (and Mom)! Mr. Ortega gave me the funniest card and a box of my favorite chocolates (kisses) this morning when I woke up.... School was long today, and it was nice to finish Lucia, Lucia tonight! Now that Carlos is at work it is time to finish some much needed studying for school, and hopefully get to bed early. 
-Jamie

I hope for many more valentines days together Mr. Ortega!

No comments:

Post a Comment