Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today


I will have to admit that today has not been a very productive day. I set my alarm for PM, which meant I woke up with 20 minutes to get ready. If it wasn't for Carlos making me a pot of coffee, I would  have been late to class from stoping and buying coffee. Class went well today, and while I still have not done my readings or my blog post for the class, I have been inspired to make something (finally!). I have a plain gray sweatshirt, and I plan on adding elbow patches, and possible some rick-rack to the bottom. Hopefully I will be able to do so Sunday night. Also, I painted my nail in a faint pink glitter, that has instantly made my night a little more fun! I forgot to add, that I tried a new brownie recipe that was anything but delicious, so it was nice to relax and give myself a manicure. But with a handful of readings ahead of me, I am still dreaming of making a quilt and I came across this blog, where I found that beautiful picture. I think that I need to dedicate a budget for crafts! 

Have a great night.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment