Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bloggin'

picture via closetcooking.com 

Recently, anytime I have down time at home, or decide to procrastinate I have been doing something that involves blogs. Whether it is writing a blog post, reading one of my favorite blogs, looking for new blogs, or reading Julie Powel's book (Julie and Julia) on her blogging experience... blogs are everywhere right now! But, today I need to get off the internet and finish writing a couple papers that are due tomorrow. 

So, I decided to pose a question: Do you like coconut? 

My boyfriend hates it, and I love it! I love making coconut macaroons because not only are the delicious, but they are one of the easiest, fastest recipes that yields a large amount. 

-Jamie   

picture via squidoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment