Friday, November 11, 2011

Successful DIY

Final piece, hanging in the Kitchen

I am so excited, I finished my first project, and I love it so much! This wreath was super simple and inexpensive to make. I got the idea from Ruche (which I wrote about in my last post), although it did not turn out exactly how the inspiration was, I couldn't be happier. Also, the felt flower was an inspiration from Ruche (and I highly suggest using a hot glue gun, sewing was very time consuming). 

This little project has only inspired me in many other ways, I hung up a couple things on our bare walls, and can't wait to finish hanging everything else we have! Along with making a few more projects from one of my favorite blogs: A Beautiful Mess, I only dream about going to their store Red Velvet. 

Do you guys have any great projects coming up or that you just recently finished? Let me know!
-Jamie






No comments:

Post a Comment