Monday, November 7, 2011

Beautiful Monday

I love the burnt orange colors in monarch butterflies, perfect for fall!


So far, so good. I usually dread Mondays, mostly because I have homework pilled up that is always due on Tuesday afternoon, and I have to be at work earlier than usual (10am instead of 12noon). This morning I woke up early and enjoyed a hot cup of coffee. Instead of reading one of the four books I need to finish this week for my classes, I opted for online shopping. After heading to Forever 21 with my girlfriend this weekend, I couldn't help but love the selection of online shopping much better. While nothing beats going to the store and finding a great piece, the selection and lack of people that I find online will never compare (I only found the blazer & the hair clip bows from my wish list). 

I could not save the picture from the Vans online store, but I fell in love with at least three pairs of shoes that I want to order asap! Here are a couple links to check them out! Have a great day! 


-Jamie  

No comments:

Post a Comment