Friday, September 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home.

Last weekend was full of fun events in the cooler than expected Fort Collins. My friends and I went to a baseball game (Rockies vs. Giants), took a tour of the New Belgium Brewery, and even made time to shop at Coach between all of our amazing meals (my best friend makes the best deep dish pizza). But I cannot express how much I love coming home, there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. 

I have been going nonstop since I got back; between school, work, and my niece's birthday I was wondering when I was going to be able to have some me time? Tonight was the night, I turned off the TV and decided to find a recipe I wanted to try this weekend for my boyfriend and I, the cookbook is One Pot by Tom Kitch, which was given to me from a family friend, I don't think I would have ever picked it up on my own, the easy to follow instructions and great pictures have me excited to try a few out! (I will post pictures as soon as I decide which recipe I decided on.) 

Until then though, I am feeling a little inspired to add color to our bedroom which is black, white and grey. So, here are some of my favorite inspirations!

-Jamie


Looking through everything I realized Anthropologie is currently my go to place! 
Wall Mounted Giraffe, oh how I want this!

Lovely white & yellow leaf printed sheets, they could add just a touch of sunshine to your mornings.

I don't think that I would ever bake a pie in this pan, it is too cute!

Great multi-colored placemats that would go with ANY color scheme in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment