Friday, September 14, 2012

Hipster.

www.shopruche.com
I love how they layered a sweater over a dress + tights!

I have no problem admitting that I am completely in love with this new trendy lifestyle! While I do not have a fixie bike, I do love my light pink 10 speed road bike! I love riding my bike to the brewery a few blocks away from our house, plaid shirts, TOMS, thrift stores, and blogs. But what does it matter??? The other day Carlos and I went to Buffalo Exchange where they had almost EVERYTHING 50% off!! I got a great pink Webster shirt with flamingos on it for $3.50! A berry colored cardigan for only $4! And a great red plaid shirt (full price) for $20. This small shopping trip really made me wonder why I ever buy anything NOT on sale. 
This weekend, we will be going to the Farmer's Market near our house, possibly the State Fair, and maybe- just maybe a small shopping trip!! I can't forget that the dishes are piling up :( I hope everyone has a great weekend! 


Urban Outfitters: LOVE!

www.shopruche.com
Wouldn't this look adorable layered?? 


Happy Fall!
-Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment