Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break

Hello everyone! It has been such a long time since I have posted something. I am sorry for the lack of posts, and even the lack of photos. Carlos and I have a new addition to our lives, he is a miniature schnauzer and his name is Bo. He is the most lovable playful little guy. He is very shaggy right now, and is being groomed tomorrow!!! I am sure Mr. Ortega will take pictures of Bo, since I will be at work all day. Also, I mentioned a long time ago that I bought yellow chevron fabric which I wanted to cover the bench that my uncle gave me for Christmas, and well I painted the bench, and hope to cover it on Sunday.. PICTURES will be up! Other than that, I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow (don't forget to wear your GREEN). 
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment