Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sparkles


Today has been a rough day, I was up at 6am to drop Bo off at the Vet, then we had to pick him up right after class. Since then he has been sleeping with a cone around his neck, making Carlos and I worry with every "puppy dog" look he gives us. 
But, as I am here sitting next to Bo I wanted to share one of my newest shopping finds. These glitter TOMS are my new favorite item for spring. I can't wait to wear them with shorts and a tan. I was skeptical about buying them since there was a few bad reviews on the site. But when I found them  at a local shop which has a great selection of styles and sizes, I couldn't help but try them out, they're so comfortable and cute (can't ask for anything more)! I can't wait to buy another pair! 
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment