Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Class Cancelled


That's right, my first class was cancelled today. While I really wanted to sit on the couch, drink coffee, and watch TV until 2pm... I went to work to get some stuff done. After that I stopped by Forever 21 (where I found nothing and just bought my cousins some gift cards), then went to lunch with my brother. I really didn't want to go to my last class, but since it's only once a week... I went. Tonight, I did my nails and am dreaming of Valentines Day...
Carlos and I are not doing anything on February 14th, but I can't help but think about decorating the kitchen where we will either eat pizza or something else quick with our busy schedules, that night... In a week or two we are going to try a french restaurant that I bought a Groupon for, and can't wait!!! After reading Julie and Julia I have a small obsession with french food... I have not attempted to cook any form of french food, but I lust after the thought of it!! 
Do you have any plans with the ones you love in the next week or so?? If so, what it it? I'd love to hear about it.

Love,
Jamie
Carlos would love these!!

I love the use of the M&Ms.

Down right adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment