Friday, December 30, 2011

Missing In Action

How was everyone's holiday? My Christmas was amazing, Carlos (my boyfriend) surprised me with everything that was on my wish-list (Julie and Julia DVD, Scrabble, and Betsy Johnson perfume just to name a couple things). My parents also spoiled me with cookbooks, and lots of new items for my sewing machine. Other than a great holiday, I have been working a ton this week, and with my Grandpa's birthday on New Years Eve, I am excited to have dinner at my grandparents house, then coming home and drinking wine, cocktails, and/or beer while watching the New Years Eve specials and possibly talking Carlos into playing a game of scrabble. I am taking a class over winter break which starts on the 3rd and I am less than excited to have my break cut 2 weeks short, but you have to do, what you have to do...

Happy New Years!!!
-Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment